Thursday, May 16, 2013

MAKING A COMEBACK

In my life I've been good about keeping things going.  I check Facebook constantly, email nearly hourly and phone every minute.  Kind of sad right?  One thing I have kind of failed at is keeping this blog updated.  I don't know what it is, but I really need to do better.  That is one thing I know for sure.  So, lets see if I'm still good at this....
School's wrapping up; just physically there as I day dream about summer. Senioritis is kicking in so bad, that is should be a real disease.  There should be better treatment then the "wait till graduation" method.  It doesn't work.  Many of my fellow seniors can attest to this.  Though, in someways I don't want school to end.  I won't see all of my friends regularly, and most of my guy friends will be leaving on their missions to far off lands....or states.  I'll be ending the High School chapter of my life, and moving on to the "real world."  In someways I'm excited, but I'm also just so nervous.  Growing up is just seeming so unreal.  Also, I really don't feel like an adult.  I know I should and stuff, but whatever it is that'll supposedly happen to me hasn't happened yet.  So when that happens you will be informed, but until then that's the end of today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment