Monday, August 13, 2012

COLLEGE LIFE PREVIEW

Man, I can't believe that I've got one more year of high school left.  My senior year starts in 8 days!  It's crazy to imagine.  I do have my college plans in order now.  I'm planing on mainly Utah State University, but since it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket my back ups are Snow College and Utah Valley University.  I took a tour of USU a few weeks ago, and I fell head over heels for that place!  They are so student oriented!  Which is really great for me.  Plus the shuttle system around campus and free around town bus rides I'll be savin on gas and won't have to dress for the ice age just to walk around campus.  Well, maybe I'll still need to dress for the ice age since it gets really cold up there.  Just weird to think this will be the last year of living under my parents roof.  Crazy life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment