Saturday, August 24, 2013

ROOMMATES

Well, I told you I'd stay up and I will.  Not too bad right?  Anyway, my last post was so off.  Not even kidding, that was just insecure babble from me.  This past week could not have been more amazing.  My roommates Charly, Emily, Cali, Racheal and Kristine could not be better I could not have asked for better roommates.  We've been on the town, around the school, and yes, having movie nights in our dorm.  Why?  Because we are that amazing.  I fetching love every single one of them.  I can't wait to get to know each of them more over the next year.  The end of it will be a sad one because we will all go different ways.  As for now, we will continue our party.  Freshman year will be a good one.  I can feel it already, all thanks to all my fantastic roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment