Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GETTING OLD

You know that feeling you get when you realize the music, shows, or clothes you like are out of style or now classics.  I have to admit I have had that feeling.  The other day I was thinking of all the old shows I used to watch.  Now don't laugh, I know I'm a geek and a nerd but here are some old shows that are no longer on: Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Rugrats, Goof Troop, Sonic X, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tale Spin, and Ozzy and Drix.  If some of these sound familiar then that means your just as old as me.  Looking back they were really good shows, good morals nice story lines and just plain awesome.  Some of the cartoons now are filled with so much junk and nonsense.  One day I was talking to a friend before class.  She was talking about how she was talking to her friend about Rugrats when her little nephew walks in and asks, "What's Rugrats?"  That was when she realized she was truly old.  Along with songs, do you remember when Nsync, Backstreet Boys,and Brittany Spears were all popular?  Again, your getting old.  All those great things that happened in the 90's with all their great music and such.  I'm a 90's kid and proud of it! That is also helping me to admit that I am getting older.  It's a part of life, but I guess when life moves quickly so does your age.  One of the hardships of life is dealing with getting old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment