Sunday, July 10, 2011

GROWING UP

When you're a little kid all you want to do is be older.  You want to be like Mom and Dad or your older siblings.  You put on their clothes and make up and acting like you are so grown up.  It is all fun and games tell you realize what its all really about.  All the hard work, responsability and stress.  I have to admit there are days and I'm sure many more to come where I want to go back to that time of ignorance.  Not knowing what was ahead, and being carefree.  I'm nearly, very nearly, 16 and I have to admit that I am a little scared of growing up.  I'm going to be getting my license and driving to work.  I'm going to start looking at college's and professional work.  What do I want to do?  Where do I want to go?  These are all pretty scary questions.  I'm sure once I'll get there I will know, but for now I am having mini panic attacks.  I keep thinking I only have a few years left of being in my house before I am going to be kicked out.  Tell I need to start paying bills and taking care of myself.  Growing up is fun when you think of freedom and all, but when it comes to the responsability part no one wants to grow up anymore.  So enjoy the time at home now.  Of not having so much responsability.  Soon that's all going to end, and you will have to start growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment