Friday, January 27, 2012

ALONE

You know how you make all these fun plans with your friends and you're so excited and nothing goes right when the time comes.  Well ladies and gents, that was this night.  I had plans with a friend to go to a basketball game.  This person told me she was definatly going, but when I text them when it's time to meet they are having second thoughts.  Ouch.  Then I had plans to go to the stomp with my boyfriend.  Well circumstances just working against me made it impossible for him to come.  Now I'm certain what happened there isn't towards me, but in the other case I'm not so sure.  Maybe I had it coming, I don't know.  All I do know is, due to the fact I'm a very easy crier, I sat on the bleachers watching people dance around with thier friends and having a ball.  Now, maybe I am being overly dramatic, maybe I'm just being the average over emotional teenage girl, but either way, today hurt.  I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, but it sucked none the less.  So thanks karma or whatever you are for letting me have a perfectly, lonely friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment