Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOOKING TO THE FUTURE

Today was SEOP's for Juniors this week and mine was this morning.  After a few set backs I finally met up with my councillor to discuss my last year of high school.  Everything went well, I did get a sucker.  Some sad news though, need another P.E credit and after that nothing else but a relativley easy senior years.  Thank gosh for online school.  I'm thinking of also doing Financial Literature online to avoid a semester of boredum.  That really sounds tempting, I think I will.  See this is why I love writing!  I figure out so much stuff from doing it!
Anyway, I'm absolutley petrified of the future.  Within the next two years, I will be going off to college.  I'll be leaving the place I have lived my whole life.  Sure maybe soon it'll be more exciting the closer it gets, as of now it's frightening. 
I wish I could go back to the days of throwing caution to the wind.  Racing bikes up and down the street.  Ah the good old days.  Not worrying about anything, but what we were going to eat for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment