Monday, September 12, 2011

VACATION DAY FIVE!!!

Today was Nassau.  Firstly we got off the boat and had to go through the market to get into the city.  After walking a good mile from the boat.  Man, do those hair braiders and taxi drivers come after you.  I don't know how many came up and asked to give rides and braid within the first few minutes we entered the actual city.  Another not so amazing thing, none of the shops open tell ten!  Even though there were two or more ships and people wanting to spend everything they owned they watited tell after ten at a certain store.  I did get my friends some nice suveniors from here.  Brayden a nice deck of face cards and Morgan a lovely and very purple necklace.  I also got myself some sun glasses.  We eventualy left earlier then normally since Mom was on the brink of exploding from heat and frustration. I don't blame here at all.
We got back to the ship and just lounged around.  The other half of the island we saw from the ship and it was fairly nice.  It looked where the celebraties kept their beach houses.  Got a few pictures of the Atlantis Resort as well.  That night we stopped off at the gift shop on the ship, which was packed and got us all something.  I got my back which is supposed to change color in the sun.  I hope it does, anyway.  Then I went up to my club to get the numbers of those people I would probably never see or talk to again.  Ended up staying there longer then I ment to, but got to bed. 
The next day was nothing but lines and planes from Ft. Lauterdale to Ft. Worth then Salt Lake, so I wont bore you with all that.  So it was a nice trip.  Only downer is making up all the work I missed.  Horray!  Well now you're all caught up.  Hope you're not too jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment