Sunday, September 11, 2011

VACATION DAY TWO!!!!

Instead of one super long post I'm goint to do a post per day.  I think it'll be easier on me and you so you're welcome.
The second day was a sea day.  It would have been really wonderful if it werent for the fact I got pretty sick.  One I didn't have too much breakfast so I was hungry and a little bit dehydrated.  Then the water was pretty rocky so naturally the ship was pretty bouncy.  Due to that I got pretty good motion sickness.  Trying to keep my hydrated my loving mother and father bought me a tasty smoothie.  It did help for the moment.  After a while, however, it went right back to a cruddy feeling.  Feeling I was going to pass out my mother dragged me up and down the ship trying to find a spot she can go get lunch then find me later.  After five minutes of going back and forth she finally plopped me down inside the resturaunt and went to go get herself.  Every time I would look ahead or to my right I would see the ship rocking which did not help my situation.  Mom eventually made it back and brought me back some bread.  I ate it nice and slow doing my best not to look outside.  Again it helped for a while.  Feeling better I decided to go lay down in my room.  Soon my stomach started to churn uncomfortably.  I collapsed on the floor infront of the elevator trying to hold it in and wait for the elevator.  Unfortunatly the elevator wasn't fast enough.  The smoothie decided to make a lovely second appearance.  People were kind and found someone for me and they got it cleaned up and I went back to my room shaky and embarassed.  My kind father dropped by and gave me these wristband things that were supposed to help ward off the motion sickness.  It helped allot.  Along with some medicine I felt much better.  Dinner soon came around and I was back to my normal self.  Since it was formal night my mom just had to get burned.  That night was also lobster night.  I wanted to get the shrimp as a starter I decided against it.  I didn't wanna risk getting sick again.  The lobster, however, was wonderful!  It was so tasty, but it was only the tail it looked like so I wish it was bigger.  For dessert again I had my dad's favorite chocolate melting cake which was tasty.  So after dinner I went up to Club O2 where there were teens from all over.  We began playin Apples to Apples.  Justin was the director and I arrived and met a boy named Kody.  He was pretty nice and we began.  Soon more people began to play and we began huge debates no why they chose their card and how it should have won.  Afterwards the dance party began.  I stayed tell about midnight.  Being a white Mormon from Utah can't dance like those from Florida and Louisianna.  So feeling uncomfortable and left out I left.  Fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillows.  It wasn't too hard to sleep since the ship was still rocking pretty good.  So ends day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment